McLaren Hunt Financial Group, the Agribusiness Services division provides a comprehensive "on farm" service that focuses on all areas of accounting and rural management. Our consultants are highly trained, experienced professionals that help clients maximise farm profitability and fine tune dairy farm management.
A full range of primary production services are:
- Annual taxation returns and financial statements
- Quarterly GST and PAYG assistance and preparation
- Business planning
- Comprehensive farm budgeting
- Preparation of a Statement of position
- Finance application assistance
- Ensure that clients are up to date with all entitlements including family assistance, diesel fuel rebates and other specialised industry assistance programs such as Climate Change and Farm Finance Scheme
- Assist primary producers in finding workers/sharefarmers and also assist those seeking work in finding employment.
- Established network of primary production experts and contacts in all important areas including financiers, solicitors, lawyers, vets, consultants, insurance agents, government assistance providers, hay and silage contractors, employment agencies, ensure that industry networks cooperate to provide a unique service of support and expertise to primary producers.
- Specialised computer program developed for primary producers (Farm Cash).
- Simple financial and physical data entry.
- GST and tax compliant.
- Sharefarm/labour arrangements.
- Lease of stock or land disputes.
This is a unique "on farm" accounting service offered by McLaren Hunt Financial Group.